Description: I am planning to make a lamp that reacts to sounds such as human voices and music. I will have a speaker next to the lamp and when the audience turns on music that they want to listen to, the lamp would be showing various colors.
I would like to use Arduino Nano, if possible, to make the board as small as possible that it can fit within the lamp. For the lights I will be using RGB LED Strip to show different color arrays.
Things I need:
- Arduino Nano
- Breakout Board for Microphone
- RGB LED Strip
- PVC Pipe for the inner layer of the lamp
- Cover for the lamp
- Battery Power/ Usb power?
Things I need to learn:
- How to code in order for the lamp to detect different sound range area
- Learn to use RGB LED Strip
- Learn to use Arduino Nano
– Fitting the lamp inside a lamp cover
Schematics and Design Sketch: